Available Languages For This Post:
In this section you can find good practices and guidelines about:
- issues and practices concerning copyright management in adapting and distributing reading sources for students;
- guidelines in making scientific textbooks accessible for blind and partially sighted students;
- guidelines about scientific lessons and exams
- tools which may facilitate distribution of accessible sources among university libraries and repositories
- best practices used in the support services
Follow the @Science Thematic Network on Twitter!
There are currently 0 users and 13 guests online.